throwersspot

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

STILL ALIVE DESPITE THE DOCTOR

To the uninformed, I have a history of doctor's inefficiency, please read my earlier posts.

NOW TODAY:-

After the stent implant about Oct. 2 2007, I progressed for awhile, then ailments from eyesight to BMs.About 3-4 months ago I came to the conclusion that my blood was too thin. Frequent spontaneous hematoma. A few months ago I decided, enough, and suggested to the doctor I was being overdosed. His response :- A former patient went off them and died within a month !!!!
Pains developed throughout my body, couldn't lean back in a chair without muscles screaming
etc. etc.

Two weeks ago I awoke with my right arm aching, my hand numb, one look showed a puffed hand and a bruise from inside wrist to just below elbow, emerg took a blood test and declared that my blood was too thin, I knew that months previously !!!! Had an appt. with family doctor a few days later, he checked my body as well and found a number of bruises, now add this to painful muscles an intermittent groin pain, weakend eyesight, ad infinitum. Blood test showed thin blood, again, no recommendations.. The following day the bruise was beyond my elbow and up to my index finger, tendons an muscles screaming.

Emerg. again. blood test, showed blood too thin, what else is new? They advised skipping the thinners for a week. Improvement within a few days, within a week my symptons were gone, with only a trace left. I have decided to skip the thinners for another ten days when I will be seeing my doctor again. I want a blood test to see if perhaps it is normal for my blood to be thin, if then, a reduced dose of thinners or none at all. Perhaps at my age of eighty seven my blood is thin.
Merry Christmas !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home